“Ever Wish Your Dog Could Just Tell You About The Pain?”
Finally, Something You Can Do For Your Aging Dog.
Have You Seen:
- Back feet out to the side when sitting
- No longer able to jump on the bed
- Can’t get in the car without help
- Increasingly frequent “messy house accidents”
- Lack of Interest in walks or play
- Reluctant stair-climbing
- Groaning when standing up
Did you say YES to anything there? You are in the right place right now.
Are you here to get your dog:
If any of those three above describe you then you’re on the wrong page. For those you’ll need a dog sport coach, veterinarian or dog obedience trainer.
Having said that, top-level coaches, trainers and veterinarians who have done their homework all have one thing in common:
“Top dog professionals all know there can be
underlying issues causing many of the problems they are paid to solve.”
So, successful canine health and obedience professionals endorse this little-known key to healthy aging dogs you will discover below.
“Why Do Dog Professionals Endorse This?”
This blueprint to a smiling, jig dancing old dog walks you through a simple shortcut that takes 10 minutes per day to help your dog age gracefully, pain-free and most importantly…with dignity.
“Discover Ingenious strategies for helping your dog stand up, walk, sit and do stairs…”
Start taking advantage of something that has already worked for countless millions of humans and thousands of dogs.
Check This Out:
- “The surest way you’ll ever find to put life in the years of your grey muzzled old friend.”
- “The biggest mistake that almost all owners of senior dogs —even the savvy ones—are making. Correct this, and be amazed by bursts of puppy-like liveliness you haven’t seen in years.”
- “The surprising secret of why some old dogs stop sitting on command. Hint: It has nothing to do with obedience.”
“Get Your Dog Wagging For Life Today”
Carrie Smith BScPT, a certified canine rehabilitation therapist with 14 years experience, has just put the finishing touches on “Wagging for Life“. A comprehensive, easy to understand, “in your own home” guided course which contains the same secrets she uses in her canine rehabilitation clinic. Her happy clients return to the clinic time after time to have Carrie help there senior dogs live happy comfortable lives…
and yes, as you’d hope… these secrets are good enough for her to use at home giving that same gift of comfort, happiness and dignity to her own 10 year old Golden Retriever named Piper