Do you find yourself sniping at your mate more frequently than usual? Are you avoiding social encounters? Have you recently developed feelings of apprehension or fear when there is no logical reason for it?
Well, if you can relate it may be advisable to get some answers. You may very well be teetering on the edge of an anxiety disorder.
The term “panic attack” has become a “trendy term” for anything that creates feelings of anxiety in a person. Truthfully, there are many different manifestations of anxiety and so-called panic attacks are just one condition.
Having an anxiety disorder does not make someone a bad person. Everyone experiences feelings of anxiousness at one time or another. How a person deals with and expresses those feelings is wherein the challenge lies.
Presently, anxiety disorders are assuming alarming proportions. Many adolescents and children also develop such disorders.
It afflicts more than forty million American adults. The instances of such occurrences are mostly of the serious kind with the disorders extending over a long period of years or many months.
You face continuous spells of fear, concern, or apprehension of some untoward happening. You may suffer many such attacks of disturbing thoughts.
“Taking Control of Your Life” will help you learn how to recognize the symptoms of various anxiety disorders and give you tips and guidance about how to deal with them.
Did you know that people suffering from anxiety disorder experience extensive tension? This tension can cause serious physical and emotional setbacks.
Here’s a list of just a few of the helpful things you find inside:
- What is an anxiety disorder?
- Why do people get anxiety disorders?
- What are the different types of anxiety disorders?
- Signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders?
- Learning about panic, social anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorders.
- Explaining specific phobias.
- How to diagnose anxiety disorders.
- Can anxiety disorders be prevented?
- Treatment of anxiety disorders.
- What is the recovery process?
- Natural remedies to treat panic attacks.
- How to get help for anxiety disorders. Ten easy ways to boost your mood.
- Self-help techniques to prevent or treat anxiety disorder. . . .and much, much more