Affiliate Marketing is a GROWTH Industry (even in a down economy)
An entire industry has grown around online affiliate marketing since the mid-1990’s and it is getting bigger all the time.
Affiliate Marketing Conventions are regularly held and attended by thousands of people.
Affiliate Networks such as Commission Junction, Linkshare and the Google Affiliate Network exist for the purpose of bringing merchants and affiliates together.
There are even Magazines (for which I’ve written columns) devoted entirely to affiliate marketing.
TENS of THOUSANDS of people just like you make money every day through affiliate marketing. Better yet, THOUSANDS of affiliates have quit their boring day jobs to go full-time – many of whom earn MILLIONS of dollars a year.
Would Affiliate Marketing Suit YOU?
- Someone who could use some extra cash?
- Someone who wants to work at home?
- Unemployed? and at an age when finding new employment will be difficult?
- An at-home caregiver or parent with young children?
- Physically challenged?
- A Retiree looking for a stimulating activity and/or extra cash?
- A Student who needs cash and flexible hours?
- A Graduate who lacks job experience?
- Someone with skills or hobbies that can be turned into an online service or business?
- Someone with a job who wants to earn extra for retirement?
- Someone with a large expense to save for: e.g. college for the kids?
- Someone with expensive habits?
- Someone who lives in a remote area where employment opportunities are limited?
Whatever your reason(s), affiliate marketing is a risk-free way to start your own online business!
Why Blog / Blogging?
I started affiliate marketing long before blog technology existed – when building and maintaining websites was a bit of a bear, i.e. had a steep learning curve and required lots of time.
Now, each of my sites is now a WordPress blog.
That’s because nothing is simpler to set up, use and maintain than a blog. Installation takes barely a minute and you can post new content (or make changes to existing content) from anywhere you have an internet connection — including your cell phone.
Better yet, there are TONS of themes available that will make your site look gorgeous right from the outset!
THAT’s why we blog.